Here are the rides we have arranged so far for this year:
- Saturday 18 March - Croydon, ancient, modern, in between.
- Saturday 29 April – Hotels, especially those converted from other uses.
- May - The Victorian Battle of the Styles
- June - Temporary buildings
- August - second part of our exploration of Concrete in architecture, this time in south and east London.
- September - a trip to Rotterdam and its architecture
- October - Post-War Churches
- November - Retro Retail
We may schedule more rides. Find out more about Lambeth Cyclists' rides.