We have a packed agenda including
- Quietway 5 - Roxanne Hackwood from Sustrans will be outlining the new plans for Estreham Road, SW16, we will also be looking at changes to the plans for Quietway 5 in the Waterloo area which are currently out for consultation.
- Vauxhall gyratory system - as you may be aware Transport for London are currently consulting on ending the one way system around Vauxhall Station - we will be joined by a TfL project manager who will run through the proposals and answer any questions.
- Westminster Bridge - TfL are currently consulting on introducing new cycle tracks on Westminster Bridge and changes to the Lambeth side of the bridge to make it more cycle friendly - hear about these plans and feed into our response.
- Our Streets neighbourhood enhancement programme in Streatham - Lambeth are consulting on priorities for this small scale improvements fund
- Oval and Kennington development area - feed into our response to this masterplan which will determine development around the Oval Cricket Ground (gas holders site etc)
- Tulse Hill - find out about future developments for this area
- Rides planning for 2016
The meeting takes place on Tuesday 15 December 2015 7:30-9pm at the Stockwell Community Centre, 1 Studley Road, Stockwell SW4 (behind Stockwell tube station: lots of cycle parking available)
We hope to see you there!